Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
843 Posts
I will give it a try in the next couple of days. not looking to make money. Just want to cover postage.
I've removed your personal information from your post. Additionally, this post has been relocated. Have interested parties contact you via private message to exchange personal information.

·
Super Moderator
843 Posts
Sorry, but as one of the attendees to the Kentucky Lake Gathering, if you didn’t attend, you shouldn’t wear the patch. Talk about being a pretender…..might as well wear a Hells Angels jacket 😂
I don't understand why anyone would wear a patch to an event they didn't attend in the first place. Seems sort of childish, really.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,572 Posts
Sorry, but as one of the attendees to the Kentucky Lake Gathering, if you didn’t attend, you shouldn’t wear the patch. Talk about being a pretender…..might as well wear a Hells Angels jacket 😂
Yeah that's a great way to make friends.....

·
Registered
10,801 Posts
I don't understand why anyone would wear a patch to an event they didn't attend in the first place. Seems sort of childish, really.
Some people just like collecting patches.

It's not like buying the Medal of Honor or Purple Heart and wearing it around.

·
Super Moderator
843 Posts
Some people just like collecting patches.

It's not like buying the Medal of Honor or Purple Heart and wearing it around.
Well of course not, that's not even a reasonable comparison.

But, it is kind of like buying a Metallica concert t-shirt from a thrift store and then going to a Metallica concert with that shirt on, hoping people will think you got that shirt at the actual concert.

To us true, legit Metallica fans, we call people like that "posers".

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
7,093 Posts
yup, but does it really matter? life is short. if you support, who really cares?...
My wife has and wears a Sturgis rally hoodie she bought years ago from a "bargain bin". We've never been to Sturgis, let alone ride Harley's. Who really cares?

·
Registered
10,801 Posts
Well of course not, that's not even a reasonable comparison.

But, it is kind of like buying a Metallica concert t-shirt from a thrift store and then going to a Metallica concert with that shirt on, hoping people will think you got that shirt at the actual concert.

To us true, legit Metallica fans, we call people like that "posers".
That's the comparison made by KM earlier.

I don't see the problem with wearing the Tshirt either. I buy a ticket, I'll wear whatever I want to see the show. :) Now if I'm at the show demanding a refund from the Tshirt vendor, I'm causing a problem.

So, you can't be a fan unless you buy your Tshirt at the show?

·
Super Moderator
843 Posts
yup, but does it really matter? life is short. if you support, who really cares?...
My wife has and wears a Sturgis rally hoodie she bought years ago from a "bargain bin". We've never been to Sturgis, let alone ride Harley's. Who really cares?
That's the comparison made by KM earlier.

I don't see the problem with wearing the Tshirt either. I buy a ticket, I'll wear whatever I want to see the show. :) Now if I'm at the show demanding a refund from the Tshirt vendor, I'm causing a problem.

So, you can't be a fan unless you buy your Tshirt at the show?

That's completely different. I have Harley hats and shirts. But, if you wore the Sturgis hoodie to Sturgis and then acted like you got that hoodie on a previous Sturgis visit, then there's the issue. It's like that guy that dresses up looking like a cop and then acts like a cop. Or people that dress up in military fatigues and then try to get freebies on Veterans day, when they've never even been in the military.

What's being discussed isn't the item one is wearing. It's their motive for wearing it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts