Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm bidding on the lugage rack
Do you have the hardware for the rack
The luggage rack isn't being sold by DMAG, as his post was from over 2 years ago and just letting us know about a forum link to eBay items for the Vulcan. You'll have to ask the eBay seller if they have any hardware.

·
wicker san antonio
92 Posts
Linepainter, I was going to bid on the rack, but you were in line first. Good luck. If you get it let me know how it turned out after mounting. The sellers followup photos looked like just what I have been looking for. The Kawi rack is too weak...only supports 5 lbs. but this looks like a good sturdy design.
Wayne in San Antonio

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
This post is 2 years old.
There is a date on the top left of the post.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
The Kawi rack is too weak...only supports 5 lbs. but this looks like a good sturdy design.
Wayne in San Antonio

The 5 lb limit is just to cover their @$$. Many here (including me with about 25 lbs) have had substanially more than 5 lbs on there with no problems.
You just have to be aware that the added weight on the rear of the bike could effect handling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Saddlebags and supports on EBay

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this. I've got Willie and Max saddlebags and Highway Hawk supports on E Bay. The item #320362091945. I decided to go for a rack and small bag on the back. These are in GREAT shape.:smiley_th

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mis posted

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this. I've got Willie and Max saddlebags and Highway Hawk supports on E Bay. The item #320362091945. I decided to go for a rack and small bag on the back. These are in GREAT shape.:smiley_th
I posted this as a sticky. Sorry..... These are really nice saddlebags.

SOLD !!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I am looking for the best place to purchase parts for my vulcan. I am looking for the rubber dampeners for the fuel tank. Mine are all missing.

Also looking for cone filters for doing ear shave thing. A friend suggested Uni filters. Anyone have any opinions about uni filters?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=290312208514
You may want to move this to General Discussion.

If you use Uni filters you will need to get the PK-92 kit, it fits our bikes.

Go to your local Kawi dealer for the grommets, if you order them you will pay more for shiping than the grommets.

http://www.vn750.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4152

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
I am looking for the best place to purchase parts for my vulcan. I am looking for the rubber dampeners for the fuel tank. Mine are all missing.
Did you have them when you took the tank off? I "lost" mine when i removed the tank and ordered new ones. Thanks to Crobins, she told me to look in the fan. Sure enough, they were both there. Had they been left and the fan started, I'm told the radiator would have been toast. If you want my still in the bag dampners, for what they cost plus shipping, PM me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am Swampy's Mechanic and we will be parting out an entire 1986 Vulcan 750 on ebay alot of things are listed already and much more to come this whole complete bike will be parted out on ebay in 1 week auctions ! please stop by ebay the username is * massbud * selling off all very nice vulcan 750 parts ! whatever it is you need i am sure you will find it there if not ask and i will post it if it is not already

·
Registered
509 Posts
Driver backrest for sale on E-Bay. Check it out

Chttp://cgi.ebay.com/Kawasaki-Vulcan-VN750-Backrest-/220650859323?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessoriesheck it out

·
Registered
555 Posts
the air filter boxes I am bidding on and tach cluster.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just an FYI: I'm currently bidding on a luggage rack, my eBay ID is maw0000 so please go easy, I've been looking for one of these for awhile :)

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Man, I'd of kept quiet. You just told the rest of the sharks where the dead whale is! Feeding frenzy!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts