Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Im new here, ive been looking to buy a motorcycle for few months. I used to ride as a younger man and now im interested in getting back into riding. Through all my exhausting hours of research ive determined that the VN750 is my perfect bike. Im looking for a used bike in great running condition but may need work on cleaning it up. I realize that most people on this board would have really nice bikes that are out of my price range (which is $1500) but you are also the same people that know a great deal on a VN750 when you see one. so if you have a bike for sale or know of one for sale in my area please let me know. thank you very much. i hope to join your ranks as a proud VN750 owner soon. [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have I got a deal for you, no ,seriously. I have an 86 750 that I bought last year as a winter project. I fixed everything that needed work, repainted it and drove it 1100 miles this summer without a problem. I'm looking for a new winter project and I can only have one bike at a time. $1500 is probably about what I would ask but I was going to ask the forum for an idea of a price.

The Good: Everything works. The front tire is new, the back tire is okay. All the fluids have been changed. It has a brand new small windshield. The backrest has a custom made removable extension.

The Bad: It's got a buzzing noise around 3700 RPM but that's all I can say bad about it. The paint work is just okay.

The Ugly: The mileage is unknown, the odometer says 5600 miles, the book shows it having been bought in 2002 with 16K, NJ DMV screwed up the title so it says 54K

I'm in Morris County, NJ. Reply if you are interested and will e-mail you more pictures.
Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts