Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, pep's, I have contacted "Piper" about VN750 Gathering Patches.

what I need to know is how many I need to order? so if any of you people that are going, please let me know if you want one, so I can get a good count and I can place an order for more than enough.

thank you,
Ruger.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
whats the price on them, im intersted. and just for chits and giggles and I'm sure it wouldnt be cheap but you should see how much they would charge for a large vn750.com logo patch. it would look bad arse on the back of a leather and I would proudly wear it. I was gonna contact a local embroidery shop to see!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats the price on them, im intersted. and just for chits and giggles and I'm sure it wouldnt be cheap but you should see how much they would charge for a large vn750.com logo patch. it would look bad arse on the back of a leather and I would proudly wear it. I was gonna contact a local embroidery shop to see!
I could ask about the large VN750.com logo patch too, but I know there will be a min. # that will need to be made.

as for the cost of the gathering patch? I do not have any prices yet, but will post them when I do.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok. I just got an email back form piper.

Prices are:

rocker:
25 - 39 = $2.00 ea
40 - 59 = $1.50 ea

main patch
10 - 19 = $6.50
20 - 39 = $5.00

plus postage at cost.

Piper

I will email him back about the large logo patch. then post what he tells me.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the origional logo files. Let me know what format they would need & I can supply it.
you got to love team work! I do! :smiley_th :beerchug:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, people, I just emailed Piper about the "large vn750.com logo patch". so we will see what he tells me.

Kanuck69, I may need your help with this. being that you have the artwork. I'll email you Pipers email and then you can take it from there with the artwork. OK?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts