Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
So after looking at this post, I’m thinking it’s time for me to do my tensioners as well as I do have ticking going on. How hard are these to change? And how is the tension checked? I’m still learning the quirks of these bikes even after putting 8k on in less then a season lol

· Registered
44 Posts
Watch Vulcan Frank's video posted yesterday, shows all you need to know.

Just don't partially remove an ACCT without resetting it, if you put it back on it will be too tight.

Thank you. I started searching for the procedure but was finding all old posts. this helps a lot. apreciate it

· Registered
44 Posts
Same here, I put a ton of miles this season. Yeah, as Spockster said check out my video and reach out via this forum if you have any questions. I don't think this was too hard at all.
I just checked out the video. its a huge help thanks a ton. Ill be ordering those friday as soon as i get my paycheck.

· Registered
44 Posts
You are welcome! That's why I made the video: to help others like you and me. The TOC MFG MCCT's are quite pricy. I paid like $186 including shipping. You can find them on eBay for cheaper but also (IMO) cheaper quality. Also the eBay bolt is really long and will hit up against the coolant overflow tank and will need to be addressed.
Yea I saw that in one of the posts I read about the bolt being long on some. I’d rather spend the extra money for the good ones lol. Still much cheaper then an engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts