Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
This reminds me of the scene from "Goodfellas", when young Henry Hill (Liota), is selling untaxed smokes from the trunk of a car, lol...

Yer banned GC....fer plagiarizing a movie.....lol..."BAMMMM!!!!"....lolol

....kidding....only the stunat and uno stronzo get banned..... ;)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Ok its not as easy to just remove and put the numbers around...i had to redo it all..

heres a 1st ruff draft...still gotta tweak it some..let me know what u think

I like it.

I'm planning to go with black on my motorcycle... or white... still can't decide. But that decal looks like it would stand out great on black.

When you make some of them it would be great to see pics of the actual product.

Like I said, in my particular case, I have to wait until after summer vacation to buy anything at all, but I think I'm definitely getting at least a pair of these decals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
wanted: stock trunk with lock and sissy bar

Hi I'm looking for a stock truck with lock and short sissy bar I can't find no where online not even Ebay please help

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi I'm looking for a stock truck with lock and short sissy bar I can't find no where online not even Ebay please help
Umm get your own thread...

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,925 Posts

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
I'm looking for a wife, eBay banned me. .. any help? J/k/s ;) don't shoot me...

I like them. When you can I would like the 750 one, I'm gonna put it on my car though...

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Ok heres the 750 i cut in white;

here it is and a REVERSE WEEDED one for side by side comparison:

Also i can do these in 2-3 colored layers....but will cost more too..

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Just wondering if any members would be interested in custom heat transfer vinyl T-Shirts\Hoodies and Hats\stocking caps..??

Im looking at getting a heat press to do shirts and another one for hats....not sure which to buy first...?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Just wondering if any members would be interested in custom heat transfer vinyl T-Shirts\Hoodies and Hats\stocking caps..??

Im looking at getting a heat press to do shirts and another one for hats....not sure which to buy first...?
Well, just my opinion here... everyone wears T shirts... not everybody wears hats. Plus, a T shirt is easier to wear while riding than a hat.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
I don't like heat transfer... but... I do have a friend that does marketing for a number of companies nation wide and I could get her to make almost anything we want with pretty much any logo. I started to have some hoodies made with Kanucks logo on them... but I I didn't have the upfront $$ at the time.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Embroidery stuff is way better...and the equipment to do it is 10x more expensive...
But heat transfer vinyl is easy, cheap, and makes good fun shirts that u dont mind getting dirty and ruined....

·
Super Moderator
2,595 Posts
GC, you still doing these?? I may be in the market for some decals. going to repaint my bike (thinking of going Black Cherry, or deep metallic blue and make it look like its about 2 inches deep), and of course the existing emblems wont survive.

I already have trashed side cover emblems, I think I may be able to save the tank emblems and clean them and touch up the black and re use.

what I am thinking of is the side cover emblems, possibly 2 color, and without the black area between the Vulcan and the 750.

I may be able to work up some ideas, and right now, this is just planning, no actual progress in the paint work has started

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok hopefully i wont get banned or in trouble for this post.

As you know, the Vulcan 750 raised emblems for the side covers are like $25 each from Kawasaki, and who knows when they will run out and no longer have them.

I have made up some vinyl decals that are a pretty good replacement for them. I have also made up some tank badges as well.
These are vinyl decals, stickers, not raised 3d emblems.

Just wondering if there are any interest in these?
right now i have them damn close to the actual sizes of the ones on the side covers and tanks, but they can be made smaller and larger, and you can put them really anywhere you want, on your hard saddle bags, your windshield, or your car/truck.

Prices will vary depending on the sizes you want, but for the size closest to the originals, are $10 each, but subject to change per customers needs.

I can make them in different colors, as well as shiney chrome, grey, silver, black/white, etc.. but price will vary.
I am interested in getting a set if you can still make them.

·
Registered
9,353 Posts
21 - 38 of 38 Posts