Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok hopefully i wont get banned or in trouble for this post.

As you know, the Vulcan 750 raised emblems for the side covers are like $25 each from Kawasaki, and who knows when they will run out and no longer have them.

I have made up some vinyl decals that are a pretty good replacement for them. I have also made up some tank badges as well.
These are vinyl decals, stickers, not raised 3d emblems.

Just wondering if there are any interest in these?
right now i have them damn close to the actual sizes of the ones on the side covers and tanks, but they can be made smaller and larger, and you can put them really anywhere you want, on your hard saddle bags, your windshield, or your car/truck.

Prices will vary depending on the sizes you want, but for the size closest to the originals, are $10 each, but subject to change per customers needs.

I can make them in different colors, as well as shiney chrome, grey, silver, black/white, etc.. but price will vary.

Attachments

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I may, actually. When I get home I'll take a better look and pm you.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
I'm interested in the round Vulcan V in shiney chrome if it is less than 4" in diameter.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I'm interested in the round Vulcan V in shiney chrome if it is less than 4" in diameter.
I think i might like that as well !

any pics ?

WilliamTech

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I will get pics of the ones I have already had made, and work on getting some to meet your measurements.
Will post them up tomorrow.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey sorry i didnt get around to the pics today, spent the day working on the truck and unpacking stuff from my move... will get pics up during the week.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I may be interested in the round one in 4 or 5" diameter

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP

Decals for sale for sidecovers, or wherever u want to put them.

Colors available: Black, White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, Pink, Silver*
PRICE: $12 shipped (for 2)

*$2 extra for Silver

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do u see my first post...the attached images..is that what youre looking for but in chrome?

I can do that in silver, really close to chrome, but with all the multiple colors and layers it will be a little more costly....like $15 each (for one).

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
These are a great idea. Is it easy to change the design? Because I'd like to get ones that say "700" instead of "750" for when I paint my bike. Can't say I'm gonna put in an order today or tomorrow, but I'm definitely interested. I'd have to wait until summer vacation is over to get anything.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,712 Posts
Yes..i can easily remove the "5" and copy the "0" and put it there for 700.
ok, here's a dumb question for you.....can you drop the "7" from the "700" and add a "5" to make it a "500"? and if you can, could I get one with "750" and one with "500" instead of buying 2 of each?

the wife has/rides an Vulcan EN500 and I have the Vulcan 750.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, here's a dumb question for you.....can you drop the "7" from the "700" and add a "5" to make it a "500"? and if you can, could I get one with "750" and one with "500" instead of buying 2 of each?

the wife has/rides an Vulcan EN500 and I have the Vulcan 750.
Ahhh man...y do u have to be so difficult man!!?? Lol jk...yeah i can do that...
I can possible send it off with your brackets when i ship them.
Let me know the colors u want...

My dumb question to u...is that the wife in your avatar..????

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Do u see my first post...the attached images..is that what youre looking for but in chrome?

I can do that in silver, really close to chrome, but with all the multiple colors and layers it will be a little more costly....like $15 each (for one).
I would like to purchase the round emblem in chrome or silver, no larger than 4 inch diameter. I want to dress up the back of my custom passenger backrest. I think you have 4 other requests for the round one.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would like to purchase the round emblem in chrome or silver, no larger than 4 inch diameter. I want to dress up the back of my custom passenger backrest. I think you have 4 other requests for the round one.
I will see what i can do..
Being they have multiple colors they will have to be layered and that takes more material and time.
I will try doing a few later this week and see how they turn out..

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
I will see what i can do..
Being they have multiple colors they will have to be layered and that takes more material and time.
I will try doing a few later this week and see how they turn out..
Thanks. Keep us informed.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i will..

right now im working on a few diff versions of it, one for 700's and one for 500's...as others requested.
once i get those done, i will work on a multi-layered one with the silver/black/red..
but take in mind..the silver vinyl is almost 3x more expensive then other colors.
a roll of 24" x 30' of red, black, blue, etc, is $24.99
while a roll of 24" x 10' of silver/gold is $18.99....

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok its not as easy to just remove and put the numbers around...i had to redo it all..

heres a 1st ruff draft...still gotta tweak it some..let me know what u think

1 - 20 of 35 Posts