Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
All i get out..

Hello Spockster..

Could you please take a look at the picture things i took out?

I think for me its only left make it:

-2 caster covers, (i making them now from aluminium my self)
-2 vacuum lines from carburetor (T connected) put underneath the front tank frame hanging,
-connect 2 filters on carburetor
-connect crankcase breather with the hose on the right side, at the same place where was air filter screw.

I guess is that's it if i'm correct?

back carburetor vacuum line i just blocked.

By the way, i just checked with my exhaust, on the left side bend witch coming form engine color its blue, gold.. looks like it was running very hot.. just correction my answer to your previous question..

Fortunately i found some suppliers in holland where they have all jets i need, just in case.. ofcourse i will wait till i finish.. hope that is not necessary: smiley_th

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hello, i have 1 question... Wondering, vacuum lines from carb under the seat.. Should b with filters, or without? By the way finish line of my bobber project very close.. I will post some pictures soon..

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Hello, i have 1 question... Wondering, vacuum lines from carb under the seat.. Should b with filters, or without? By the way finish line of my bobber project very close.. I will post some pictures soon..
The brass colored suction valve and all it's hoses can be removed, as long as it's coastered and earshaved. If it has stock air filters, you'll need to cover the hole in the airbox where the one emissions hose used to be.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
i did remove everything. castered and i have all set up... i just nut sure about those 2 vacuum lines that i disconnect from front carb witch was connected with T connection, i put 2 new hoses and i locate them under tank. where is tank screw bolt.. i just want to know, should i put 2 litle filters on the end of those vacuum lines, or leave them open?

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
i did remove everything. castered and i have all set up... i just nut sure about those 2 vacuum lines that i disconnect from front carb witch was connected with T connection, i put 2 new hoses and i locate them under tank. where is tank screw bolt.. i just want to know, should i put 2 litle filters on the end of those vacuum lines, or leave them open?
The two lines to the T connection are the carb vent lines, they need to be open but sheltered from wind. Under the tank is good. No caps or filters. One guy put a filter on his and put it out in the wind, he still had to shield the filter.

What about the "tank screw bolt"? Where is it? Or is that where you put the vents? The hoses might get wind there. Others have had trouble with the vents placed near the seat.

On the frame at the middle under the tank, or on the fuel gauge sending unit cover on the bottom of the tank is usually best. No wind on the carb vents.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts