Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
I would rather give my money to Nacho when he has time to make them just for the forum folks. But it is nice to know that someone is doing aftermarket stuff for us!:pepper:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Something like that one would be easy to make with a home 'puter & printer.
I think the 5 pack of iron on paper was about $10-$15.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hyperbuzzin said:
Something like that one would be easy to make with a home 'puter & printer.
I think the 5 pack of iron on paper was about $10-$15.
that stuff washes off really fast. i'll sell these tees for $10 + maybe postage. i am hopefully going to start on putting together some stuff this week. we've had a really busy august and now we're finally starting to catch up on things.

·
Registered
699 Posts
busy is good nachos...I think I can speak for all of us when I say we can't wait to see your design (or have we and I'm drain bamaged??)

·
Registered
124 Posts
TrashLord said:
busy is good nachos...I think I can speak for all of us when I say we can't wait to see your design (or have we and I'm drain bamaged??)

haven't posted anything yet. probably won't be fancy, but it will look nice!

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
nachos4life said:
haven't posted anything yet. probably won't be fancy, but it will look nice!
Someone should sticky this when you do so everyone can see it right up front. Speaking for myself, I can't wait to get a couple of "Vulcan" shirts.

Jon

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
i am glad someone is picking that idea up and going with it!! I wonder how much it would be for the shirts that wont wash off?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hizzo3 said:
I wonder how much it would be for the shirts that wont wash off?
That all depends on how long you're willing to sit under the silk screen patterns while they press the ink through !

·
Registered
699 Posts
$10???? I can't wait to see them

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Count me in for one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts