Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here done burnouts with their VN750? would love to try it but would like to know its possible

·
Registered
707 Posts
it should be possible.... just spray down some water to help get it started....never tried.... go ahead and take a video if ya do decide to do it..

·
Registered
721 Posts
make sure you have enough $$$ for a new tire!!:smiley_th

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
make sure you have enough $$$ for a new tire!!:smiley_th
:rockon:
Tire, splines, clutch...

Our big tire digs in really well, you need to bring the psi up to 70 before you try it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sounds like you might need a different kind of bike! I agree with Bigrepp61, if you do it, take a video and post it. That way, I can see it and not have to fix anything....LOL

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sounds like you might need a different kind of bike! I agree with Bigrepp61, if you do it, take a video and post it. That way, I can see it and not have to fix anything....LOL
shhhhh your not supposed to tell him that part!! haha

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
whats the point? it's a cruiser.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I'm not that much on burnin rubber, a match will do that much cheaper... But the VN750 in good tune and with propper throttle will launch your behind very well indeed, and right on up through the gears if shifted right...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
411 Posts
My wallet aches for the rear tire (and clutch, splines, etc.) just thinking about that...

--FA

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have done one, I did not have a video and was putting a new tire on the next day it was with the stock tire, kinda harder with the Metzler though.
You have to hold the front brake, stand up so you do not put weight on the bike.
Bring up the RPM's ane let out the clutch, Don't do it to fast or you can pull the front tire off the ground, I have done that to.
Having the back tire in water helps alot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts