Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed a facebook post that Viking Bags has a 10% off sale this weekend if you use the code LABOR13. I have a set of these on my bike and REALLY like them. Pix are in my profile and they also have my bike featured on the Viking Site for the slanted bags.

Check 'em out! If you were considering getting some, now would be a good time.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that!! Also correction: This is Labor Day weekend sale I believe, hence the LABOR13. But still 10% aint nothing to sneeze at. When I ordered mine, I was also able to get a 5% off from a facebook like. :)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
Thanks Ruger
you're welcome. I couldn't see making all of us, work for it. lol :beerchug: now get busy and order some saddlebags. I think I'm going to hit this deal. I've been eye-balling these "Viking Bags" all summer. my buddy got a set way back in May of this year and they are sweet.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I just noticed a facebook post that Viking Bags has a 10% off sale this weekend if you use the code LABOR13. I have a set of these on my bike and REALLY like them. Pix are in my profile and they also have my bike featured on the Viking Site for the slanted bags.

Check 'em out! If you were considering getting some, now would be a good time.
What size bags do you have? And do you have the shock cutout bags? What motorcycle do you have them on?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts