Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had the new Mustang seat a bit & the bags also, but just hadn't taken a picture of them... The seat, I like it, especially the high dollar china-mart back rest...lol...

The Viking bags, well I don't know, if they had been the 19.5" length they stated, they would have been ok, but they are no longer than the 16" bags I replaced, so really not bigger, but they do have the shock cutouts and set in closer to the bike, and they do look better from the rear...
As you can see I am not the cleaner polisher that most are, I just like to ride, not clean & polish...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
555 Posts
viking bags look perfect on the bike.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
viking bags look perfect on the bike.
Yep scuba, they do look ok, but the bags I replaced (Tourmaster zip offs) looked as good from the side... But what I was interested in was they were supposed to be bigger, like 13" x 19.5" where my other bags were 10.5" x 16.5", not so, they measure 13" x 16.5" or 3" shy on the length...
However with that said, I do think they look better from the rear as the shock cutout lets them tuck into the bike more, and the 3" deeper is a bit of help...
PS--I now kinda wish I had went with the LP3050 Leather Pro bags http://www.leatherpros.com/website1_004.htm as they are very good lookin and larger... I could have gotten a 20% discount which would have brought the cost down a good bit...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts