Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys, finally figured out how to get the beginning of the ride on here. Had my sis upload it to YouTube. Can see all the forum guys pretty clearly. Barely see me in the white shirt. Think I'm the only one in white haha. Had to represent my walk team and my father. Well grumpy represented my father. Anyways.. Here's the link! http://youtu.be/yWFf20xCdKk

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it was a perfect day.ride there was a little cold but it heated up fast

·
200% senile
164 Posts
Awesome video for a heartfelt cause, enjoyed it...thanks!!! The kiddo on his self propelled scoot joining in at the end of the vid was a nice touch for sure.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never even realized that. Just had to rematch it lol.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
good deal, I think I saw you and Kenny on the Flat black Drifter,spotted the Wolf in there. Who else was there ,did I see Goofin on his sporty? Worth watching
:)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KC, wolfie, doc, biker, goofin, and I'm missing one.... Damn my memory sucks.... Oh MERC

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
great video thanks for posting!

from about 21 sec to 33 sec you can see that drifter of mine, love that fender, you can watch the whole thing and that is the only bike that goes through with a big old parachute wind tunnel fender haha

kenny

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Nitro is at 0:15
I know I am there in the foreground with Merc on the drifter in the background at 0:34
Jack is at 0:37 on the yellow bike. I think that is Doc next to him.
Wolfie at 0:39
Goofin at 0:40

Did I miss anyone?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pretty sure that's everyone. Sorry for my sister yelling at my mother in the beginning haha

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,196 Posts
Hell it was a cold ride down.i shoulda had more on.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i was on a vn700, my sportys were in pa

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I picked out all the vn750's in the first viewing of it but only saw Wolfs after Denny said something about it. His sure don't look like a 750 anymore.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope lol. His doesn't look anything like a 700. Not to shabby. Kinda dig it

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,196 Posts
Ain't Bessie beautiful ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
nice ride and nice video. hope all this celebrity business doesn't get to all your heads. looking forward to strangedays next week.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,196 Posts
nice ride and nice video. hope all this celebrity business doesn't get to all your heads. looking forward to strangedays next week.
Don't worry about my head,it's already big and ugly .lol

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Bessie is my gurl.....she only looks like a VN if ya look at the motor....rest is Harley, lol....right down to the fishtails.....even Jack on his frickin Conny was in there, lol....(member "biker")

Im gonna try to extract this vis from YouJoob and slow it down some...i got video editing software and I been doin it fer years......but yeah, we're all in there....didnt miss nobody....hell, we were one of the first group there.....lol

BTW....met a new redhead tonight....new neighbor....lil chunky but cute.....40's....my age (ya right)....may bring her to Days if she's single....

i still hope Nitros aunts shows, I invited her....not a redhead, but super cute.....dunno where Nitros genes came from, lol.... ;)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How'd your neighbor across the way make out? Lol cops plant anymore stuff?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Found out he ODed....again.....they wont be there much longer if I have my way, and I sometimes do......the redhead lives right actoss the street from Jack....nice Irish girl.....Im not big on chunky though, especially with the size of my P Pad....I wanna skinny lil 90 lb blonde on my pad......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts