Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Northwest VT and looking for other VN750 riders to ride with when the snow melts. There are several different rides in this area that would be a good meeting place.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
a few years later but I here.. you still around?
A few years later? Maybe six years and seven months. Jaybird only posted five total messages during his/her active membership. May have gotten tired of waiting for someone to contact them from the local area. lol Keep checking and maybe post a particular ride in your area under the regional section. You may get some people to take a ride north. As you said in another post, there is some nice scenery up your way this time of year. Several members do take weekend rides into New England as the weather begins to cool and the leaves begin to change. Don't give up too quickly. I used to head up to Middlebury twice a month when I had relatives in Ripton and I would spend a weekend or two in Manchester Center for skiing later. I have not been up that way in about six or seven years now. I think it is about time to take a drive up that way once more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts