Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
red white and blue, hell yeah buddy! I love riding with LED's all lit up at night

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
be careful around the authorities with the red and blue lit up.some states only allow them for emergency vehicles and may possibly ticket you

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
NewB to Vulcans
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are on a separate hidden switch so I can leave them on when parked, don't intend to run around with them on. Also I have enough light coming out the front to peel off bumper stickers at twenty paces, 80W halogen, two white LED spots ~1000 lumens, two white LED markers, two amber side markers/reflectors and two amber LED turn/markers, after all that you would have trouble seeing the blue at all.

Florida law does not allow ANY aftermarket mods to vehicle lights so my whole lighting scheme is technically illegal as head, tail, stop, marker and turn are all LED or "off road use".

You could argue that just about every car these days has a visible blue light as it seems to be the color of choice for radio's, chargers and electronic device indicator lights. My cell phone holder has a blue LED built in that is clearly visible. My aftermarket JVC radio in my Miata has to be turned off at night as the blue lights in it are blindingly bright and with the top down can be seen a long way behind me. My bluetooth headset flashes a visible blue light constantly.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts