Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not being willing to pay Stealership prices has led me to a wonderful discovery. Kawi KLX 650 uses the same slide as the Vulcan 750... It is also the same slide used in the newer Harley Evo carbs. I have found them for a third of the Stealerships price new on the web... WooHoo!!! Yup, you heard right... my Vulcan is getting Harley parts put in her! :D

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
i knew the cv40 float valves were the same i wasnt sure about the slides

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Not being willing to pay Stealership prices has led me to a wonderful discovery. Kawi KLX 650 uses the same slide as the Vulcan 750... It is also the same slide used in the newer Harley Evo carbs. I have found them for a third of the Stealerships price new on the web... WooHoo!!! Yup, you heard right... my Vulcan is getting Harley parts put in her! :D

Is that a good thing????

·
Registered
401 Posts
Pick up a package of Harley parts Niterider. In most cases, it says "Made in Japan" or "China"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got parts and it's back to square one. The parts I received are too big.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
And that's why you shouldn't try to use hardley parts on our bike. See what ya get lol.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
who said mushrooms? are there mushrooms? where are the mushrooms?

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I finally got parts and it's back to square one. The parts I received are too big.
That`s too bad the less expensive H-D parts won`t fit.
But did you really want a Kawi-Davidson anyway?;)

I knew saying "Harley-Davidson", and "lower price" in the same post had to be an oxymoron.:boxing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts