Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have both the V & H exhaust with Kawasaki engine guard installed on their bike? Is so, did you have any issues installing both and how did you get around them. It's looking like the engine gaurd will be making contact with the right side pipe, or at least barely touching so that they may vibrate against each other. I'm also having an issue being able to tighten the right side front acorn nut down due to the exhaust cover in the way and I can't get a socket on it. I'm thinking the cover may have to come off to tighten it down, but i'm not sure if I will be able to put the cover back on afterwards. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured it out. I guess I just needed to step away from it for a bit.

I loosened all three clamps all the way and pulled the cover almost all the way off so the last and middle clamps were just hanging on and I was able to slide the front clamp down which wasn't much since it was up against the engine guard almost. Then I pushed the front edge of the cover that is closest to the acorn nuts flat against the exhaust pipe so I could get a socket on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts