Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of V&H pipes tonight from Dariv after work. Went home and put them right on (super easy) with a new set of HD crush gaskets. These look awesome and sound AMAZING!!! I took the hardcore baffles out. I live out in the country and don't like my nearest neighbors anyway. What a great sound! I had previously degoated and it sounded pretty good but not even close to the V&H. I highly recommend this upgrade to anyone thinking of buying a set.

Thanks again Dariv!!

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Hey enjoy, I'm glad a fellow member got them :smiley_th

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be interested to know if you still like them after your first long trip. I had to go back to stock after taking a 2000+ mile trip with the Cruzers.
Why is that?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I never had any issue with the cobras on mine and put 20k miles on the bike with them.

Interstingly enough, when I traded the bike in, the sales guy rode the bike around. That was the first time I hear the bike without being on it.

Still souned good.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can barely hear them at hwy speeds. Anyway if I notice they bug me on longer trips I'll stick the hardcore baffles back in. Work is 50miles each way and they don't bother me.

·
Yahoo VN750 Group Owner
261 Posts
I agree. Not bad cruising around down, but at the higher rpms they made my head hurt. Had to wear ear plugs. They do sound great at lower rpms though.
Even with ear plugs they were too loud for me on the trip. The sound kind of resonates from within or something. A couple of 400+ mile days on the interstate and my head was buzzing for a week afterward. When I first installed the Cruzers and started it up, all I could say was, "WOW, that is AWESOME!" I had them for a couple years before I took the long trip. Maybe it's just because I got older or something, but now I say the same thing when I hear a Goldwing go purring by. I wish I could make my bike sound like that!

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
I made several "long" trips with them and the sound never bothered me.............

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
do the cruzers all come out the brake side or can you get them to be both sides i like the pipes on both sides

·
1992 VN 750
109 Posts
V and H Cruzers are located on both sides like the stock exhaust with no crossover pipe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts