Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here been able to quiet down those pipes?? Awfull loud. Maybe more glass around the baffles??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rubline said:
Has anyone here been able to quiet down those pipes?? Awfull loud. Maybe more glass around the baffles??
I dont't know I kind a like it loud took baffel's out
the day I put them on and love the noise thay make...
I guess you will have to go back to stock if it's to
loud for ya.....................

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
OK Guy's..... you are making me think that I just need to get rid of the goat and I will be happy.... as I don't care for bikes that are too loud! ;)

·
Geek
872 Posts
Yea, mine are loud too. But other drivers do hear you coming down the road.

·
Registered
553 Posts
They are louder than than a degoat for sure, and after a couple days I thought of packing more glass around the baffle but after a week or so realized that were not really that loud when compared to a lot of bikes. Unless you really crack the throttle they are not to bad. Have checked with my neihbors(sp) and they don't have a problem with the noise at 5:30 when I go to work.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I guess ill have to give it a few days or so. Just put them on the other day and today was the first full day of riding. Way back when,, I used to ride my 75 Z1 with a Muzzy exhaust wth no baffle, talk about loud! I also think i have a leak on the front header.. The front cylinder pops like crazy I did the marble trick and the rear cylinder doesnt pop at all. Ill loosen the right side up and re-torque

1 - 6 of 6 Posts