Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find info on what parts from a 500 could be used as replacements for a 750? I have a 1992 VN750A8 and someone has a '92 500 parts bike with the headlight/assembly I need if it fits. Thanks

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Is it too far away from you to just go and look at it? I have a Ninja 500 (same engine as the EN500) and I have used some parts from it for my Vulcan 750. However, I can't really say if the headlight would fit. Best thing you could do is have a look at it.

Looking at pictures of it I can tell that if you need the whole bucket, it won't fit cause it mounts differently. If you only need the headlight itself (the lens where the actual bulb fits into) then it might fit but I can't tell from a picture if it's the same size as the 750's headlight.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
If you only need the headlight itself (the lens where the actual bulb fits into) then it might fit but I can't tell from a picture if it's the same size as the 750's headlight.
I just checked the parts list for the two bikes on Bike Bandit and the headlights have different numbers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts