Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Git-R-Done!
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a user's manual or tech guide anywhere on the site? I used to be a member of another similar forum, and they had the manual and technical guide posted. Is anything like that available here in the forum? Please let me know.

Thanks! :smiley_th

AZ Kev

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Ceal has posted the link for the Kawi service manual, which should have all the technical info, although most of the pictures are not very clear.
You will want a paper copy of the Clymer service manual too.

No one has every provided a link to a VN700/750 owner/rider manual that I have seen in the past 2 1/2 years that I have been on this board.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
well that link I just copied from my newbie post where it was given to me lol it's the only manual I've ever seen a link to, but it has been quite helpful with everything I've needed so far.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
well that link I just copied from my newbie post where it was given to me lol it's the only manual I've ever seen a link to, but it has been quite helpful with everything I've needed so far.
No disrespect meant Ceal. That`s the only link to a manual that I have too. Just saying that from Kevin`s OP it seemed he might be looking for the owners manual that comes with a new bike.:)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
No disrespect meant Ceal. That`s the only link to a manual that I have too. Just saying that from Kevin`s OP it seemed he might be looking for the owners manual that comes with a new bike.:)
None taken at all, I was just agreeing with you lol. It'd be nice to have more than just that manual around, but the one we do have is still quite useful.

As far as a manual on using the site... well I've never seen anything like that on any forum before.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a user's manual or tech guide anywhere on the site? I used to be a member of another similar forum, and they had the manual and technical guide posted. Is anything like that available here in the forum? Please let me know.

Thanks! :smiley_th

AZ Kev
I took it that he want a user manual on how to navigate the forum.
After re-reading the OP with that thought in mind, I believe you may be right niterider.

This Forum Instruction Link is not exactly a user manual, but is the closest thing I can find right now.
http://www.vn750.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Edit: add another link: http://www.vn750.com/forum/archive/index.php/f-10.html

·
Git-R-Done!
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. I was actually referring to a user's manual for the bike, or a technical guide. But perhaps a "user's manual" for the site would be helpful too, as would one for raising an 11 year old daughter! Lol!
(course, this may not be the right forum for that, but can't blame a guy for trying, right?)

AZ Kev

·
Git-R-Done!
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ceal - that is PERFECT - exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

AZ Kev

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Cool, glad to help... I got the link from my own newbie post a few months ago lol. This is a great forum :)

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
^ You might be surprised where some of the conversations end up buddy. The belly especially! LOL!!! I've learned not to count anything out with this group - me included!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts