Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Um, partly because no one else can see the picture by just clicking on the link. If you are trying to insert a picture, it would be best if you read the instructions first.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That worked. Apparently you were doing something wrong. Sometimes pics are open to you, and hidden to the rest of the world.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hmm, the pic in your last post is from this site, but the first ones ya tried (before editing) are linked to http ://us.a2.yahoofs.com ???
Looks like ya got it figured out now :smiley_th

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Do the pict have to be in the gallery here on this sight? The last one was, but the failed test wasent, it was in my Yahoo Photo.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
No, they don't have to be saved on this site.

I tried a few things and it seems like Yahoo photos aren't very friendly for sharing on this site.
???????????????????

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hey Ernie, why don't you try putting a pic from a Yahoo photos album and see if it works from your end of the net.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
You can't do it out of a users photo album. At least not anymore. If you paste the URL for the pic into your broswer and hit return, you get this:

"You do not have permission to get the requested URL from this server. "

So I guess as long as you don't use Yahoo for your pics, your OK.

You can, however, get the thumbnail images, as in this:

(But they will show as a link, 'cause they don't have the correct extension)

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hmm, I used to use Webshots for adding pics to a post too.
Now it just leaves a thumbnail, which when clicked takes you to the full size image and album.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Ahhh, I missed that......

They just recently changed their format

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those suckers got us again. If you see a red x instead of the pictures, I would have to think it is because the link is only good while the picture is in Webshot's cache. And it only gets there if you look at the original picture. Then the correct picture will show up until they clear the cache. Bastards.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts