Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upload some pics of the oil I drained out of my bike with metal shavings in it, but for some reason, I can't figure out how to do it.
I looked through the forums, but couldn't find any links.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:smiley_th

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey man, This is the way I have done it, may not be the best or easiest way, but it works.
Go to your home page on this forum.
Click albums.
click add album.
name your album.
click upload pictures.
you will see three empty fields with browse next to them.
click browse.
this will let you search your computer to find the pic you want.
double click the pic and the address of the pic should show in the field next to ewhere you clicked browse.
click upload.

showing a pic in a thread.
create a new thread, or go to post a reply on an existing thread.
above the part where you type your reply, there are several icons.
roll over them until you see add pic.
click add pic and this will open up a field.
I open a second window with my home page displayed, go to my pics , open the pick and copy the address of the pic. use the BB code and be sure to erase the "http://" in the add pic field.
paste the adress into the field opened up with add pic.

............ I think that is right.

·
Registered
235 Posts
did yours look this bad?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
What in the world did all that? Thats just a tad more than what I got after I did the stator mod. Scared the hell out of me.

·
Registered
235 Posts
What in the world did all that? Thats just a tad more than what I got after I did the stator mod. Scared the hell out of me.
Thats what comes out of your motor when your ballancer bolt backs out. You also get small rubber pieces. If you ever hear a rattling, in your lower left side case, same area as the stator,..........Check it.

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Can't get the pic to upload.

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess the pic upload isn't going to work for me. Not sure what the hell I am doing wrong.

·
2,520 Posts
Can't get the pic to upload.
You need to upload this into your photo gallery, or use a site like photobucket and then copy the link, click on "insert link" and paste it there.

·
Banned
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was able to get 3 pics uploaded into an album on here.
Album name is metal shavings in oil.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
why cant we upload straight from our comps and not have to have a middleman like photo bucket ??
that mean any time i want to share any pic i have to move it to there first

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Go to your album:
1. Right click on the picture (a window will open up)
2. Left click on properties (very bottom of window and another window will open up)
3. Left click 3 times on the URL address (The URL address is now highlighted)
4. Right click (a window will open up)
5. Left click on copy
6. Start a post in a forum
7. Left click the picture icon (Yellow square with mountains and the sun. A window will open up)
8. Right click the blue highlighted "http" (a window will open up)
9. Left click on Paste
10. Left click Ok

and your pictures will appear.

·
Registered
44 Posts
that looks like the screen from the project bike i purchased. getting parts from mississippi to try and breathe life back into it. 2001 with less than 4300 miles. teardown was started then they must have lost interest.

·
Registered
43 Posts
that looks like the screen from the project bike i purchased. getting parts from mississippi to try and breathe life back into it. 2001 with less than 4300 miles. teardown was started then they must have lost interest.
Scares the hell out of me! I think i'll go bury my head in the Sand!

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
why cant we upload straight from our comps and not have to have a middleman like photo bucket ??
that mean any time i want to share any pic i have to move it to there first
You can Tofer, at least it's worked for me. When you post or reply to a thread click "go advanced" then look for "manage attachments" and you can upload your pic right to the thread. Even worked from my android phone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts