Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
increase "cool" factor

The only thing I don't like about the 750 is my supposed "friends" say it's "not cool". I know, disregard peer pressure, but is there any way to update the look of an otherways great bike?

·
Registered
120 Posts
One thing about opinions - everyone has one. My friends usually say "Wow, what a great looking bike!" when they see mine. I think you will find most people on this forum think the VN 750 is a very cool bike. Part of it's charm for some is that early 1980's look. What's really important is what you think about the bike, not what your friends think. As for updating - what does that really mean? For some, updating means to make it look like a custom chopper. For others it may mean to make it look like a speedy crotch rocket. And still others may simply opt for a new paint job or some extra chrome accessories. The VN750 doesn't have as many ready-made accessories on the market as a lot of other bikes, so you may have to use your imagination a bit to "update" it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wall said:
One thing about opinions

There is more to that quote. They are like a$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

As far as your so called ''friends'' opinions of th VN750, they are most likely jealous of the fact that your lowly 750 can take most of them in the quarter mile .

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think my VN is very cool. I know my bike can take my buddy's Harley softail standard in the quarter mile. It really suprises people when this bike takes off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.