Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what the Pack/QSRG is gonna be up to next few months....contact either me or KC2 if interested in hooking up with us....

Wolfpack Anuual ride - Gullys, Newburgh... Motorcyclepedia Museum, backroads to Gyps Tavern In Branchville, NJ. - date to be determined (hopefully in June, or beginning of July). I need committed bodies !!! ___group ride, no commitments, all welcome

Strange Days, Vernon, NJ - July 19-21st ____sanctioned event, food, live music, camping, vendors....all welcome

Catskill Thunder, Durham, NY - Sept 12-15th___sactioned event, food, big name bands, camping, vendors....all welcome

....more to come...

...too many sittin on their idle hands this year.......wtf ????

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
I'm a Georgia boy. While I love you damn yankees it's a bit far for a visit.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well then, we just gonna have ta meet halfway one of these days, aint we ?... ;)...somewhere's around the Mason-Dixon I figure ?....Im thinkin W VA or Ol Kentucky...

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
I wouldn't mind that trip, been dyin fer some hills. It's too damn flat here in Fl.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Was just talking about making our way west sometime. Busy in june with work and school ending for the kids, then first week of july taking a family trip, then on call the next week, so looks like 3rd and fourth week of july.
Interested in the run but looks like it'll be strange days time. We'll see what the weather brings as it comes closer.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
gonna try strangedays.deffinatly be at cattskill mountain(Blackthorne resort).is strangedays neutral?or can i fly my colors?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No colors at StrangeDays....the 81 will be there to enforce that, lol....colorless...we wanna make this gathiring last forever and be nice with the locals....
And you guys are doin Blackthorn ?...cool....we gotta make reservations...hope it aint too late, or Im sharin yer sleeping bag, lol....

And Fenris...keep yer eyes open for the QSRG/Wolfpack Orange County tour...right out I-84 for ya....still ne defined date yet...gonna put up a date poll of who can make it and when.....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
cool.will leave the colors home.i respect the 81

1 - 8 of 8 Posts