Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd give praise that they shipped my items for Saturday delivery. I had called Thursday because they had processed the order Monday and I hadn't received an email stating that the items were shipped. They had told me that they had to special order some of the items. I did not make a big deal about it, just that I was wondering because I did not receive an email. The items arrived about 15 minutes ago!

A big :smiley_th :smiley_th

Now I'm going outside to play!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
they are a good company , they will work with you more than most other companys will .
for all of you who chose too use cheapcycleparts call the number on the website and use ext# 159. his name is steve. i deal with him all the time and he seems to go the extra mile to find things for you . he is a good guy and will have a conversation with you not like some people at other companys that just want to take your order and be done with it .

jmoh

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
I had my doubts at first, my stator gasket were ordered and when I called they said it would be a couple days before they got them then they would ship them out, I though oh great. they got the parts the day they said and they were in my driveway the following morning. I will order from there again but hopefully won't have to unless its accessories!

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Well I can't say I much care for the way they do Business.
I've ordered over $300.00 worth of parts from them. I just put in a $75.00 a few days ago. I found out I needed 2 springs that goes on the carbs.
I called them up and asked if they could throw the springs in with the order I just put in.
Nope wouldn't do it but they would transfer to parts and maybe they would give me a discount on shipping.
What a joke......They wanted $9.00 to ship me two $2.01 springs. Then said it would 7-10 days before I'd get it.
I said can't you just put them in a little envelope with a dollars worth of stamps and send it to me.
They said Nope.
Even after I've ordered over $300.00 worth of stuff from you guys.
They said Nope.
I said Hell of a way to do business if you want repeat customers.

So if you've had good luck with them Great But they'll be last on my list.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i havent had too much luck with these guys.
i ordered a speedo cable on 7/6/09
its 7/13/09 and i JUST got an email about it got shipped. seriously? it took 1 week? to find the part and ship it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts