Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys this should be the last time you hear from me for awhile hopefully after this I won’t haven any more problems but as stated in some of my other discussions I just redid my stator and rr and back brakes bikes all back together but I have no turn signals now nothing even comes up on the cluster any ideas?

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
If you managed to get your connections back from the other post then the first thing I’d check is the fuse. If the fuse is good it’s a connectivity issue somewhere in the circuit.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Make sure the flasher is connected, under the seat, small black box. Should be held be some rubber, maybe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you managed to get your connections back from the other post then the first thing I’d check is the fuse. If the fuse is good it’s a connectivity issue somewhere in the circuit.
Thinking it could be that just need to check the fuse box no hazards or anything and yes I did find the wires thanks for the help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure the flasher is connected, under the seat, small black box. Should be held be some rubber, maybe.
I’ll have to check that out may have been disconnected when the guy was doing the stator worked fine before the job and after I had nothing

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
If your hazards are also not working, you're going to be looking at the flasher module, as mentioned, or at the ignition switch. To help eliminate the ignition switch, see if the flashers/signals will work when the key is in the "park" position or not. If they work, the ignition needs to be cleaned. If they're still off, the module is your best bet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your hazards are also not working, you're going to be looking at the flasher module, as mentioned, or at the ignition switch. To help eliminate the ignition switch, see if the flashers/signals will work when the key is in the "park" position or not. If they work, the ignition needs to be cleaned. If they're still off, the module is your best bet.
Can you point me to where this might be I’ve searched but couldn’t find it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts