Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find replacements for the missing front turn signals on a project bike. For some unknown to me reason, rear turn signals seem to be more common and therefor cheaper on ebay. I'm hoping someone here can tell me whether or not rear signals can be easily mounted on the front; do the wires plug right in, etc..

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
The fronts are two-filament lights that light one filament whenever the ignition is in On or Park and flash a second when the turn signal is activated.

The rears are single-filament lights that have no function other than flashing when the turn signals are activated.

·
Simple Solutions
965 Posts
hey flight though one is 3 wire and the other 2 wire the inners can be swapped out i know this doesn't really help if there is one missing but if one breaks in the future u can go with the cheaper ones at that point ...

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
They will work, you just wont have driving lights in the front is all. In the State of WA. a headlight is the only thing required in the front otherwise its no big deal, check your local State law to make sure. So "YES" is your answer to your question, they will interchange just no driving lights.

Peace:beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts