Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide whether to buy saddlebag supports on ebay for 25 bucks, and then buy a turn signal relocation kit, or just buy the kaw kit that includes everything (for like 150 bucks I think?). I'd rather not spend that much if anyone has any or all of these parts they'd want to sell cheap.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Saddlebag Supports

The one on E-Bay is new and should include all the nuts and bolts, if it is complete it even should have the wiring extensions. You might be able to get by cheaper but not better. So it up to you to decide which way to go.

Ride Safe
Mcneuby :doh:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
I saw some relocators on Ebay last week, started at $5 and sat there with no bids for a while. I meant to post them here but was just too busy. It was the same seller that had the two piece luggage rack. So check that thread here, find the seller ... oh heck, here ya go...

I did mention them in that post, don't see them listed, but you could message the seller and see if they're gone or not. He said he didn't know what they were, so you'll have to help him figure out what you're talking about. Tell him the two unknown pieces he had listed with the angle part and big hole in the sides. lol

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigwheel53/m.html?item=290918960332&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43bc1f0ccc&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent him a message. We'll see what he says.

Thanks!

·
2,521 Posts
What do you consider cheap?
I have a complete set promised to someone, but I could check and see if they still want them. Send me a PM, it might take me a day or 2 to get back to you.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a reply back from the ebay seller... he figured out what they were and used them on his bike LOL...

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Are you wanting hard bags and you need the bag supports? I run some pretty big bags on my bike (throw over) and didn't cost me a dime to relocate the signals. Just a drill bit and 20 minutes of my time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts