Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put new bulbs in the turn signals and only the front right works and when I try to switch it to the left the relay just makes sort of a buzzing sound is my relay bad

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Ok, make sure they are the right bulbs, 1157 in the front and 1156 for the rear signals. If the relay is buzzing I’d go straight to that if the bulbs are all correct. It’s real easy to pop it out and replace.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Try the 4 way emergency flashers. Do all the bulbs work in that mode?
Any time I've had buzzing was when I had no bulbs connected.

·
Registered
791 Posts
It doesnt work only front righth
The relay provides power to the signal switch and the hazard switch through only 1 wire. The relay doesn't care which side is connected.
The terminals are Battery, Ground (or Earth) and Lights. There isn't a left or right terminal on the relay.
If only one side works, then the problem isn't the relay.

Since the left side doesn't work with either the hazards or the left signal, it's likely a problem with the wiring after those switches or a problem with the bulbs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The relay provides power to the signal switch and the hazard switch through only 1 wire. The relay doesn't care which side is connected.
The terminals are Battery, Ground and Lights. There isn't a left or right terminal on the relay.
If only one side works, then the problem isn't the relay.

Since the left side doesn't work with either the hazards or the left signal, it's likely a problem with the wiring after those switches or a problem with the bulbs.
Ok then I’ll check the wiring

1 - 14 of 14 Posts