1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I got my new turn signals in and went about trying to install them, I noticed it is a very tight fit in the back where you have to turn them 45 degrees to lock in, it almost felt like the plastic was going to break before it turned, is this normal?

I got these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-TURN-SIGNAL-KAWASAKI-EN450-EN454-VN700-VN750-VULCAN_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439e38148cQQitemZ290417284236QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
I took a razor knife and angled the leading edge, worked great. :beerchug:

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips, I did take a razor and angle the edge and used WD40 and it worked, replaced 3 without an incident, took out the front headlight to make connecting the front turn signals easier.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just replaced mine as well and had the same problem on one of the front signals. I just took a utility knife and trimmed a small slice at a 45 degree angle and it fit fine. Now that I have good signals I am thinking about taking the next step to LEDs for the brakes and turn signals and maybe aroudn the license plate. I've got the bike cleaned up pretty good now and it's just perfect. I really like the style and everything about it. Pretty cool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts