1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Simple solution is to find a set of front lights and put them on the rear! Two options, brake-turn or turn-running, wires all right there. Exact fit, easy peasy.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
they do work for our bikes, but if you want the running lights in back, you have to run wiring yourself.

I make a set similar to them, but I can customize it for your application.

http://www.vn750.com/forum/album.php?albumid=513
How much for a set of 2 front 1157 (amber runnning lights) and 2 rear (red running lights) of your 1157 LED R/B/T boards shown in the link above?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I was asking $45/pair.

I am not up an running with producing them because of the recent storms in the Northeast. I am a little backed up on producing the PC boards right now. Once I get a few sets made and drilled, I should be able to assemble them. I have a few sets to make for other members that already committed to buying them.

You can PM me and we can discuss it further.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I was "cruising" the internet, and came across this conversion kit:

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/electrical-connection-turn-signal-conversion-kit/part/EC-01315

Anyone know whether or not it will actually work on our bikes? Of course the manufacturer says it does, but they'll say anything to sell their wares.
I haven't bought this product from them,but this does interest me.I have bought other items from them before and would say it was a positive experience.if that helps any.I like the concept a lot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank for all the input. I'm not sure if this is something I want to do, but it looked interesting.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm not sure if they are the same brand or not, but I had bought some LED bulbs for my tail light that looked similar, but were red and had the LEDs all the way around. They were no where near as bright as the stock bulb so I switched back. I probably wouldn't have cared if they were in the turn signals and weren't as bright but for the tails that was a definite concern.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
you will need to replace your flasher module with electronic flasher EP34....same pinout as tock flasher and works for blink/hazzard. no load resistors needed (or wanted).

PM me if you want to know about the inserts I make...customized for your needs.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
........ I had bought some LED bulbs for my tail light that looked similar, but were red and had the LEDs all the way around. They were no where near as bright as the stock bulb............
Found that out last night myself. I put in the red thinking the white would turn the red lens pinkish colored. Gonna carry them back and try the white though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts