Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What after market turn lights from ebay would fit my 1986 kawasaki vulcan 750 without modifications I need all 4 thank you in advance.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
None.some modifications will be needed

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Longer mounting bolt and two big washers.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
the 1st ones you linked are the ones I have, but silver housings.. they are LED, and NOT very bright at all.. cant really see them in day, nite is fair..

they do require an electronic flasher, part number is EP-34, avail most any auto parts house, for under 20 bucks. this flasher is direct plug and play, no mod needed to use.

the one you linked looks like it has variable flash rate.. however it may not be sealed for weather (our flasher is exposed, mounts behind battery)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,868 Posts
You don't have to have running lights. Most states require turn signals, some like Missouri state that "if you have turn signals on the bike, they have to work....but you don't have to have them" (meaning if you physically remove them your bike is still legal.)

Some states require headlight to run durring the day now. It's always a good idea to see what "legal" requirements are in your state.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts