Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im from carthage il and live 20 min from the ia mo borders. as ive been riding ive seen about 3 or 4 750s around but dont know whoses they are
probly seen more but without the ears you cant tell at 60 mph lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey Tofer,

I'm 'bout 180 mi. SW of you (Owensville, MO), but you probably haven't seen me. Don't get up there much.

Would be glad to meet for a ride sometime...well...after I get my stator fixed (huge sigh...).

John

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
noone else is near by ?? really??

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Hi Tofer:
I live in Belvidere, about 20 min. below the Wis. border. I guess it depends on what you consider "near' to mean. Anyway, I have not been down by Carthage in recent memory.
Hope you are enjoying a great riding season.
Bronson

·
Registered
509 Posts
Central Illinois

I am between you and Bronson, I live in Washington Illinois just outside of Peoria. There is another member close by here in Germantown Hills and one in Pekin. I have never met eather one though.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

·
Registered
87 Posts
Galesburg, IL

·
Just a little mixed up...
42 Posts
Shout Out from the Quad Cities!

From the Davenport side. Formerly from Baraboo / Wis Dells in Wisconsin or the Thumb Area of Michigan.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone else? i see a bunch of vn750s out around me somedays i should take a vn750.com bussines card w me and pass them out or stick them on the bikes lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
new to the site live in St Charles MO area. Don't know how close that is to you. wouldn't mind meeting some poeple around this area.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
think im north of you a few hrs

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Tucker,
I'm from No Co - near Florissant.
Been in this thing the last 6 months since I picked up mine, so I'm pretty new to it too. click on the map link in tofer's post to see the folks around here. put yourself on it too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just saw that this is where the Iowa ppl are supposed to go...

I'm from the Burlington area. Not too far from you in Carthage, Tofer76.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Just saw that this is where the Iowa ppl are supposed to go...

I'm from the Burlington area. Not too far from you in Carthage, Tofer76.
You are replying to a thread that was last active on May 31, 2013. If the member you are trying to get in touch with is still active you can try sending a PM to them. Good luck.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts