Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a Helmet Guardian from Lockitt.com and they were nice enough to throw a little bag of Tootsie Rolls into the box with a thank you note! How nice!

Of course a little voice in my head said, "Don't accept candy from strangers!", which is better advice than my little voice usually offers.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Of course a little voice in my head said, "Don't accept candy from strangers!", which is better advice than my little voice usually offers.
Not unless they offer you a ride first!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a quick follow up on this product in case anyone else is thinking of getting one... very easy install, works like a license plate frame only behind the plate, and uses a hollow hex key so crooks will have a harder time stealing your plate and helmet. Of course the helmet locks are on a different key from ignition so that's a second key on the ring... same key opens both locks though. The locks latch and unlatch very easily. When you unlatch, should you forget to hold on to the helmet, the latch/hook opens and drops from the top so the helmet will not fall to the ground. Unfortunately, you cannot ride with a second helmet locked as it will rub the rear tire... a problem if I drop my son off somewhere where it's inconvenient for him to carry the helmet inside.

I needed this because my saddle bags block access to the stock helmet locks.

·
Registered
387 Posts
If you get the Kaw bag supports it will relocate the locks and lights to the back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts