Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Hi, Kenny -
Just saw your post. I might be interested in a trade. want to shoot me a pm with a few more pics? I heard that the Corbin sits lower? That might be why the Mustang didn't work for me (too high).

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Looks like a great deal for the both of you!! :rockon:

·
Intelligent Redneck
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Kenny -
I heard that the Corbin sits lower? That might be why the Mustang didn't work for me (too high).
I heard that as well. I will get some more pics and send them your way later tonight. It is a beautiful day out and I have too many things to get done at once :doh:

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Thanks for your positive response, Ron! :beerchug:
Just here to the masses and sometimes dumb asses!!! LOL :doh:

The corbin is at least 1" lower if not more than standard, and the mustang is more than 1" above standard. Make the trade and you both will be happy, or sell me the mustang and I will trade him. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Kenny, the seat should be at my house when I get home tonight (if not, UPS will drop it off tomorrow). I'll shoot you some pics as soon as I get a chance.

·
Intelligent Redneck
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kenny, the seat should be at my house when I get home tonight (if not, UPS will drop it off tomorrow). I'll shoot you some pics as soon as I get a chance.
Hopefully it will quit raining long enough today for me to pull the bike out and get some good pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts