Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a moment to brag about Tim Parrott's stator service. I recently sent my stator in and am very happy with the whole deal. He was awesome to do business with! Tim was very pleasant and helpful not to mention the turn around was very fast. He does high quality work and I strongly recommend TPE for anyone needing their stator replaced. On a side note BIG Thanks to GCextreme for the stator plate!! He also does great work and managed to get it out to me quickly despite having a personal issue that would stop most from getting the job done.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I may have spoke too soon about the plate...during assembly the three holes in the center do not line up well enough to get the bolts in. Im hoping I somehow got a fluke and am sure it was not intentional.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I just wanted to take a moment to brag about Tim Parrott's stator service. I recently sent my stator in and am very happy with the whole deal. He was awesome to do business with! Tim was very pleasant and helpful not to mention the turn around was very fast. He does high quality work and I strongly recommend TPE for anyone needing their stator replaced. On a side note BIG Thanks to GCextreme for the stator plate!! He also does great work and managed to get it out to me quickly despite having a personal issue that would stop most from getting the job done.
Glad to hear +comments of TPE Stators...just sent mine in today..NewRider will be installing after he splits my cases April 10th...
:smiley_th

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best wishes for your stator job WilliamTech! I'm glad to pass on my experience with TPE. also as an update I did get a fluke with the plate I ordered one hole was barely off but GCextreme was really quick to help me find a way to get it rectified. No reg/rec pun intended as we're talking stators here lol. Anyhow I would still recommend his mod plate kit to anyone looking for one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts