Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting some kind of Roadside Assistance plan for the bike. I know about AAA, but what other plans are there that you have had good luck with?

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Check with AMA they have a plan that you may find interesting. It's about a group of members that if you want to join you make yourself available to help other members if they break down in your area, etc.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I have Riders Of Kawasaki (ROK) Roadside Assistance but I haven't had to use it yet. Hope I never do. They are on the Kawasaki website. Maybe someone who has had some experience with them will post.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
ROK sounds good but the American Motorcyclist Assoc. may have a larger membership to come to your aid. In the end it's better if you never need any of that help

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Giceo Has rsa for only a few bucks more...but my cage is rsa for me.
I believe insurances do offer RSA, I have GEICO but did have progressive and believe they also offered it... I hope I don't jinx it, but my bike has been so dependable I am thinking about changing its name from Clyde to 750RT (Round Trip)...:rockon:... If it ever gets to be O/W (One Way) I will be looking to replace it... I actually don't think I would be riding now if not for the cell phone, after having so much trouble on my 700 Shadow with the rectifier, and that was in the 80s, and always seemed go out just as you were about to turn and head for home, never at or near home...:BLAM:...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm pretty sure AAA has it for bikes, but I believe you need the Premium plan.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I decided to join the AMA and sign up for their MOTOW plan.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
That is probably the right thing to do. If you need help and are fortunate enough to get someone who knows what they're doing you can be on your way quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts