Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here and completely new to riding as well. My Vulcan 750 is my first bike and I can't wait to get on it and ride! I am a NYCDOE teacher, currently teaching art. I am a lifelong artist. I currently have been working on some custom shoes and starting to work on bicycles. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
welcome to the nucking futhouse

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello, I am new here and completely new to riding as well. My Vulcan 750 is my first bike and I can't wait to get on it and ride! I am a NYCDOE teacher, currently teaching art. I am a lifelong artist. I currently have been working on some custom shoes and starting to work on bicycles. Looking forward to learning a lot here.
good luck in your new ride - i been around clifton alot - restored the high school there many years ago - many nice roads to ride.

ride safe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! Tough riding down in that area (I am not a fan of highways and traffic. I used to work in Little Falls, so I know the area a bit). When you get used to the bike, roll on out to the Morris/Sussex/Warren county area for some really nice riding. I'm all over this area all summer, and into NY and PA too.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
hell yeah Dave, Northeastern Jersey is awesome riding.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: GoalieDave

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome

"custom shoes" For people?
Yes, just as Brooklyn_Vulcan said, its a NY thing. I am originally from the Bronx. Its mostly sneakers and boots. But I am going to expand and work on all things leather.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome guys and advice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts