Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have or use Tork helmet speakers? or what brand of helmet speakers do you use?

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Oh, your looking to spark a debat about the safety of listening to music huh!? Ltms

Did you get tired of your headphones?
You know, I use to use the same headphones your currently using but I tucked them
Into a little pocket inside my helmet by my ears.
Does your helmet have that pocket?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, your looking to spark a debat about the safety of listening to music huh!? Ltms

Did you get tired of your headphones?
You know, I use to use the same headphones your currently using but I tucked them
Into a little pocket inside my helmet by my ears.
Does your helmet have that pocket?
first off......no, I am not in any way "looking to spark a debate". I didn't even think of that. :doh:lol oh boy, I could just hear the post now! :boxing: lol

second, no, I am not tired of using my headphones. I really like them. they would great. I choose using them over using "ear buds" for -get this- safety reasons. lol using those headphones I can still hear other things, unlike when I use "ear buds"-I can't hear ****! nothing but music and nothing else. now I have "pockets" in my helmet, but I have not tried putting my headphones in them. maybe I should do that and try and see how they work?! that's a thought! thanks Kanuck69. now why didn't I think of that?! :BLAM:
anyways, using "headphones" in Ohio is illegal and I'd like to be legal. lol besides, if the my headphones don't work that good in the pockets in my helmet then I'd like to try some "helmet speakers".

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I actually have a set of Tork speakers and the rechargeable Tork amp, They work pretty good and I use them in colder weather,when I wore a FF helmet.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually have a set of Tork speakers and the rechargeable Tork amp, They work pretty good and I use them in colder weather,when I wore a FF helmet.
cool. thanks Denny.

well, I just got back from doing a little test run. I put my headphones into the pockets of my helmet. the results? well, they did work. I could hear the music, even at 85mph on the freeway. but I think I need a amp. I would like just a little more volume.
so it looks like I'm going to be getting an amp and see how that workd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts