Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is this tool box put on our bikes?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hmm, maybe inplace of the passenger footpeg?
I recall something about those awhile ago, but don't remember for sure what was said about where they mount.

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Accessories international sells them for several pretty pennies.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Actually it doesn't go on our bikes real well. It goes on an 800 pretty nice though.
Passenger peg area is the best fit for our bike if you do get it. Most that have ended up trading off for a toolbag in their saddlebag or a fork mount toolbag though. It's just not a smooth fit and takes up space used for feet or an R/R.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
It actually mounts where a saddle bag would mount on the left side

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That box would make Lena really shine. Think I'll give it a try. So if it goes on the left saddle bag mount it should be a good fit ?

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just had a look and unless it fits verticely, my Protac bracket would be in
the way.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
It can fit anywhere as long as you use the universal, one size fit's all, adjustable fit, waterproof mounting system (duct tape!!) :BLAM:

"If the girls don't find ya handsome,
They should atleast find ya handy !!"
  • Red Green

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I had purchased one for the VN750 and it would only mount one place and not vertically. I really like saddle bags so it became a gathering donation and floated around a bit (don't know where it ended up). I don't think it would work with a saddle bag bracket on that side (isn't needed anyway).

·
Registered
80 Posts
I purchased one and mounted it on the right side, using the existing screws for the backrest support element thingies. I actually removed the backrest support and slid the toolbox mounting plate between it and the fender, using couple of washers to prevent the plate from bending the fender. It was an excessively tight fit, but it looks quite great - I'll post pics as soon as I remember to take some :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts