·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Post no longer relevant.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right, I need learn how to use the PM. I sent him an email in frustration complaining about not receiving the package, then came on here to ask about him only to find out what happened. I felt horrible, and my complaint thread turned into a public apology thread. I will edit it at once.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
You are right, I need learn how to use the PM. I sent him an email in frustration complaining about not receiving the package, then came on here to ask about him only to find out what happened. I felt horrible, and my complaint thread turned into a public apology thread. I will edit it at once.
Nothing wrong with your post. You didn't know what happened and you were man enough to apologize.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
There are a few ways to send a PM Archange.
The easiest is to just left click on the member`s forum nickname in the upper left corner on any post.
Then click on "send PM" on the menu that appears. :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Hoss Knows ALL the good tips !! Yeah !!

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
I know how you feel. I don't cruise much of the rest of this site, so I sent him a PM asking about payment for something I already shipped him, only to find out about the accident. Then I felt horrible for nagging. :( His health is most important; everything else can wait til he's doing better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts