Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slipstreamer SS-28 tinted (smoke) windshield for sale, with the original mounting hardware, all the packaging and instructions. Comes with the correct size allen wrenchs/keys for installation.

Windshield has some light damage (scrapes, as seen in picture) on left side, when I bought this used back in Oct it had these on it, I never asked what from, but it's not bad, and it's not cracked or broken.

I installed this on my bike and rode once, for about an hour in the cold with it and it worked pretty well for blocking the windblast.

Dimensions from Slipstreamers website: 15” H x29" W x 19" B

I'm asking $55 which includes shipping within the USA, and I prefer Paypal.

Feel free to PM me for any other details you want, and if/when it sells I'll post it "gone" right away right here.

Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
It just plain got tired one day and fell over on that side in my gravel driveway. I had only parked in that very same spot dozens of times, so imagine my surprise when I watched in slow motion for 10 feet away as it hit the ground. I was lucky that was all the damage that was done to the bike. My wife didnt like the tinted windshield anyways, and being it is now "her bike", I replaced it with the same model, but in clear. I haveto admit that it does add a cleaner look to the bike.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Either of ya got any pics of it on the bike? (even of the clear one?)

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. I was putting off trudging through the snow for photos until somebody PM'd me specifically about some. ;)

The last set of pics I took of it in the garage didn't come out very well so it needs to be drug out into the snow as well.

I'll get to it soon, unless somebody lights a fire under my ass sooner. I know you know how it looks mounted, and thanks for the reminder. :)

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Either of ya got any pics of it on the bike? (even of the clear one?)
There are a couple of pics with the tinted SS28 that I posted a while back. Member Photos? If you cant find them pm me with your email addy and I will send you the pics I have at home. I should have with the tinted and the clear.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Ahh, here it is....

·
Registered
721 Posts
i really like the look of that shield, unfortunately I already have one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts