Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a teal blue '94 VN750 currently located in Ames, IA that I will be formally listing for sale in the near future. I bought my Vulcan in Feb of '14 w. 14K miles on it. I rode exclusively until October of '15 when I bought my FJR. Then my wife rode it quite a bit to get more experience. Now my wife has upgraded to an FJ-09. So the Vulcan has to go to make way for the newer bikes. The bike has about 25K on it, here is a list of mods:

Tuxedo Stator Mod w. Rick's Motorsports Stator
Mosfet RR
TOC MCCT's Upgrade
New AGM Battery this past April
Oversized Metzler Tires with 50%+ Tread life
Carb cleaning w. New Carb Boots this past October.
New Progressive Fork Springs a couple months ago
I've also lubed the driveshaft splines on mine so you don't need to worry about those being dry.
Bike starts easy and runs smoothly.
Stock exhaust, no ear shave or other things that would affect jetting

Problems:

-Minor cosmetic damage consistent with age
-Windshield has some scratches
-Front left turn signal is held on with epoxy and electrical tape (Has held strong the past 10K miles so I know its good to go)

I believe I am the third owner. The bike was tipped one time in the grass while I've had it, the only damage was to the turn signal as mentioned above. Going to change the oil and wash it up before taking better pics and posting it on CL. Planning on asking 2K. If you're interested let me know. I can easily deliver to anywhere within a 3 hours drive of Ames, especially to KC which I visit frequently.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts