Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on going to the run in Johnstown PA next month?

I'm thinking about making the 4 hour ride to it and am wondering if I'd be able to put some faces to the names I see here on the forum. Let me know if you want more info on the run!

·
2,520 Posts
Try this link HERE

·
D2u
175 Posts
Man I'm going to miss that.I will be down there 18th-21st.:(

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,722 Posts
blast! count me out! June is booked solid for me! maybe I can make "Roar on the Shore" in Erie PA. in July.

·
Registered
77 Posts
ill be there, my girlfriend lives in ole J-town, so im there everyyear. just hope my bike will be ready, gotta order air filters and front turn signals

·
Registered
707 Posts
ill be there, my girlfriend lives in ole J-town, so im there everyyear. just hope my bike will be ready, gotta order air filters and front turn signals
who needs turn signals... just use your hands!!! ill try to make it but it depends on my job...

·
Registered
77 Posts
not with the ******* cage drivers around here

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to try to make it for the weekend for sure. How big is the event?

·
Registered
77 Posts
welp air filters came, will be installed on the bike tomorrow.

same goes for the new signals. (thanks a ton AJ)

WILL SEE YOU AT THUNDER!

if anyone wants to meet up at a certain place/time, let me know! im in jtown all the time b/c my gf lives there n e ways

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just confirmed my vacation days....heading up friday from harrisburg.

·
Registered
77 Posts
well ill pretty much definitely be there, but my bike wont. n e one wanna buy it? 2000 obo

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
I can't make it. I'd only have Saturday and Sunday and that's 5 hours on the bike each day. Maybe next year when I can plan some vacation time and stay a few days...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts