Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took my annual spring ride down to PC for Thunder Beach today with a friend. Nice ride of about 200 miles round trip from Ft. Rucker, AL. Weather was cloudy at first with 4 or 5 little sprinklings of rain on the way down, nothing really to get me wet, just annoying. Temp started out at 70 or so at 8:30 but once the sun came out the temp topped out at about 88. Was hot walking around at all the vendors sites and the best thing to do was ride. Took Beach Front Road for about 5 or 6 miles going from one venue to another and must have passed a good 10,000 to 12,000 bikes heading the other way and not once did I see another VN750 and that's not counting the 4 or 5 thousand that were in the venue parking. So if you were there, I was looking for you, but didn't see ya.

All in all, had a good time and I'm ready to do it again in September.

I didn't take any pics, maybe next time.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
I was there last year. Couldn't go this year. Hope to be able to go back next year. :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was there last year. Couldn't go this year. Hope to be able to go back next year. :)
There's always September. :smiley_th

·
Registered
331 Posts
It's early October I believe. I'll be there then. Too many bikes for me in Spring. Let's arrange to connect up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts