Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I wanted to get some opinions about a product I haven't seen mentioned on this website yet. It's called the The BreakAway Motorcycle cruise control. I found it on the web when I was shopping for an alternative to the Vista Cruise type throttle lock. Has anyone heard of this or is currently using it? If some of ya'll could check out the website and give an opinion I would appreciate it. It looks a little more streamline than anything else I've seen. There is a short un-narrated video that shows it's applications. The website is www.breakawayproducts.com I'm palnning several long distance trips this season and I think this would be a nice addition for comfort.

Thanks in advance

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Does anyone know if anybody is selling the Brake Away Cruise Control for less than 179.95 ? If you do, please let me know.

Gemguy
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
11,932 Posts
First I should point out that neither the Breakaway or the Vista-Cruise are real "Cruise controls" they merely lock the throttle. So does the NEP throttle lock, and for even less money than the Vista. (around $15.95 at my dealer)

Considering this, I don't think spending the extra $150 for the added break lever release is worth it. I have only seen the Breakaway sold at their site , but then I have not really looked anywhere else for it , for the above reasons.

KM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts