Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn't get a delete button up, so I couldn't delete it but did remove it...lol...
You were right LP, I should have checked...
Thanks and have a good one...Old dog...

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Might want to delete it yourself. Here's the truth according to snopes (http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/target.asp) The only true statement is they don't allow Salvation Army bell ringers.

Snopes is a good resource to check the accuracy of stuff floating around the internet.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
I didn't see the original post, but you may want to rethink your trust in Snopes, Flite. Take a look at this article.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't see the original post, but you may want to rethink your trust in Snopes, Flite. Take a look at this article.
Ksmnet, that really puts an edge on a lot of things, thanks...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
I couldn't get a delete button up, so I couldn't delete it but did remove it...lol...
You were right LP, I should have checked...
Thanks and have a good one...Old dog...
Hey that's ok, I read the first post but don't remember replying to it. And Old Dog thinks he has CRS. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I learned a long time ago not to believe everything I saw whether on TV or the internet,I saw a Nun flying on TV once and I'm fairly sure that didn't happen, even without snopes .

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
I've learned if it fits neatly into either political party's agenda, if it sounds too good to be true, or confirms someone's fears of a giant conspiracy (we never reached the moon, Blackhawk helicopters are flying over the house every night, etc., etc.) it probably isn't true.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts