Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Priscilla. She's a 1981 cb750 custom.she's a needy little redhead that demands attention

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice ass

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Not to shabby.Is this bike number 4 now? Haha

·
Registered
609 Posts
Cool bike! The CB 750 was the original super bike. A guy in high school had one - or maybe it was his dad's - everyone was very jealous of the bike. Found out yesterday Honda now builds a CB 1100 that is old style, much like the one you have. The big difference is it's fuel injected. I expect its a fine bike. I read something the other day that said "Honda has a hard time building motorcycles that don't work right". I'd have to agree with that statement! My first three bikes were Hondas. Even back in the 70's they just did what they were supposed to with very little trouble. How can you tell Priscilla is a redhead?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's making me work my ass off to figure her out.think I got the jetting right.she almost pulled the front tire off the ground when I goosed her:):):):):):)still gotta get carb number 4 to stop leaking

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Nice Doc!

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
I had the 350 four. What idiot put four carbs on a bike! LOL I had that same license plate barbed wire thing on my VN. Got it in the dollar bin someplace.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking at the front fender, that's a horny thang, ain't it!?
Bull horns.were there when I got her so they're staying. Lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had the 350 four. What idiot put four carbs on a bike! LOL I had that same license plate barbed wire thing on my VN. Got it in the dollar bin someplace.
4 carbs with pods and a four into one is pure sweet music from heaven

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got the carbs real close now.gotta make a few brackets and a little wiring

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Lol.I like flabby bags. On a happy note,Priscilla is on the road.can I get an amen?did about a 200 mile shakedown run on the ole girl yesterday. The cluth slips once in a while I think the cable is a little too short(if I remember right when my Sgt. At Arms had her I gave him a goldwing clutch cable).also studders between the secondary and primary circuits, between 3000-5000 rpms,but she wakes the **** up when ya slam the throttle. She also sings a sweet song

1 - 20 of 24 Posts