1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
In the words of Forrest.... "Stupid is as stupid does."

·
Registered
131 Posts
We've got a saying out here: "You can't fix stupid, but you can numb it with a 2x4." Looks like this guy could use some timber-cranium contact.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
In time, he's going to have some cranium-asphalt/metal/stationary object contact. Hope he hasn't contaminated the gene pool before then!

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
I can't download the video on my phone, but I'm guessing I've seen simular stuff before...(some guy in Russia I think) ... Big woop.

The guy I saw driving his 6500 pound SUV with his elbows while he texted with his hands going down the highway at 75 mph is much more scary to me. The drunk in the coup de ville doing 80 and blowing stop lights I worry about, not some putz on a 450 lb bike riding like an idiot.

Just more fodder for the non riding public to call attention to , thus smearing our image even more....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
We've got a saying out here: "You can't fix stupid, but you can numb it with a 2x4." Looks like this guy could use some timber-cranium contact.
he will fix stupid,with the rear end of a buick.i hope no one else gets "fixed"in the process though:loser1:

·
Registered
194 Posts
i call it my "stupid squirrel theory". in nature, the stupid squirrels don't make it across the road but get run over. it weeds out the gene pool naturally. the dead stupid squirrels do not get a chance to reproduce, and raise another whole generation of little stupid squirrels. this guy will be gone from the gene pool soon enough, which is okay for humanity as well as civilization. his genes are honestly not needed, so let him be. just another stupid squirrel!

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
i call it my "stupid squirrel theory". in nature, the stupid squirrels don't make it across the road but get run over. it weeds out the gene pool naturally. the dead stupid squirrels do not get a chance to reproduce, and raise another whole generation of little stupid squirrels. this guy will be gone from the gene pool soon enough, which is okay for humanity as well as civilization. his genes are honestly not needed, so let him be. just another stupid squirrel!
natural selection doesn't exsist that much anymore towards humans there are laws to protect dumb people (i e seat belts air bags arc fault breakers, and safety glass to name a few ) and save " idiots"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts